Need to get a strong foundation in Maya? Start here. This Essential Training course covers all the latest features in Maya 2015, while giving you a background in the basics of 3D modeling, texturing, animating, and rendering. Need a quick overview? Check out the first chapter of the course, which covers the interface and basic object manipulation tools. Author George Maestri then takes you deeper into polygonal modeling, editing and refining meshes, and NURBS modeling—for sculpting curves and organic surfaces in Maya. After that, learn how to create and apply materials to give the surface of your models color, texture, reflectivity, and more. Next, create realistic images (with lighting and depth-of-field effects) in the final rendering process, and finally, add movement and life to your characters with Maya’s animation tools.
Getting familiar with the Maya interface
Creating hierarchies and layers
Creating polygonal objects
Working with subdivision surfaces
Extruding a mesh
Lofting and extruding with the NURBS curves tools
Converting NURBS to polygons
Creating and applying texture maps
Applying UV mapping
Adding lights and cameras to a scene
Creating realistic effects such as depth of field
Animating in Maya
Seven Easy Steps to Complete the Buying Process
- Click buy now option of the product that you want from category page.
- Check the desired product > Read the description > Select the quantity > Click Buy Now.
- Recheck the product/products that you are willing to buy, if you want to add more products on your shopping cart then continue your shopping or click Checkout to complete this step of buying process.
- Select delivery type, Inside Dhaka or Outside Dhaka and click Continue.
- Login your account or click on Register to create a account.
- Fill out all the information such as name, email address, cell number, address and password that you want to set for itnextdigital.com account.
- Select the payment method and click place order.
- Offer applicable for ITNextDigital.com members only.
- Home delivery is available.
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-30 Taka,Outside Dhaka-50 Taka.
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in-case of political unrest.
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka,Chittagong & Sylhet, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
If the delivery location is outside of Dhaka city, advance payment is a requirement.