This course is the third in a four-part series devoted to mastering the premiere graphics creation application, Adobe Illustrator. Industry pro Deke McClelland takes a project-based learning approach to the key features in Illustrator CC, including Recolor Artwork, transparency, masks, blend modes, strokes and fills, and dynamic effects. The course also covers techniques for creating custom gradients, designing logos, generating photorealistic neon text, and wrapping type around objects. Plus, Deke shows how to call up the most essential features by organizing your workspace and employing time-saving keyboard shortcuts, how to manage the color settings, and how to adjust a few settings to make the program work even better.
Installing dekeKeys, Deke’s free custom keyboard shortcuts
Understanding the color-managed workflow
Creating a multicolor blend
Establishing a clipping mask
Blending different levels of opacity
Combining a letterform with a path outline
Warping logo type around a circle
Adding neon blur and bokeh in Photoshop
Mixing and matching color harmonies
Working with the Calligraphic, Scatter, and Art Brushes
Editing attributes in the Appearance panel
Adjusting and updating dynamic effects
Seven Easy Steps to Complete the Buying Process
- Click buy now option of the product that you want from category page.
- Check the desired product > Read the description > Select the quantity > Click Buy Now.
- Recheck the product/products that you are willing to buy, if you want to add more products on your shopping cart then continue your shopping or click Checkout to complete this step of buying process.
- Select delivery type, Inside Dhaka or Outside Dhaka and click Continue.
- Login your account or click on Register to create a account.
- Fill out all the information such as name, email address, cell number, address and password that you want to set for itnextdigital.com account.
- Select the payment method and click place order.
- Offer applicable for ITNextDigital.com members only.
- Home delivery is available.
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-30 Taka,Outside Dhaka-50 Taka.
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in-case of political unrest.
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka,Chittagong & Sylhet, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
If the delivery location is outside of Dhaka city, advance payment is a requirement.