Learn how to establish a clear production pipeline to transition your characters from 3ds Max to the Unity 3D game engine. Author Adam Crespi shows you how to export three different rig systems from 3ds Max (standard bone, Character Studio, and CAT), define what parts of the model transition over, and verify and configure the import in Unity. Plus, learn to split clips and transition between states with Unity’s Mecanim animation system.
Setting pivot points
Using standard naming conventions
Setting the root node
Position object for export
Exporting the animation
Testing the animation in Unity
Setting states and transitions in Mecanim
Seven Easy Steps to Complete the Buying Process
- Click buy now option of the product that you want from category page.
- Check the desired product > Read the description > Select the quantity > Click Buy Now.
- Recheck the product/products that you are willing to buy, if you want to add more products on your shopping cart then continue your shopping or click Checkout to complete this step of buying process.
- Select delivery type, Inside Dhaka or Outside Dhaka and click Continue.
- Login your account or click on Register to create a account.
- Fill out all the information such as name, email address, cell number, address and password that you want to set for itnextdigital.com account.
- Select the payment method and click place order.
- Offer applicable for ITNextDigital.com members only.
- Home delivery is available.
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-30 Taka,Outside Dhaka-50 Taka.
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in-case of political unrest.
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka,Chittagong & Sylhet, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
If the delivery location is outside of Dhaka city, advance payment is a requirement.