Compositing is all about matching, and in this course we go beyond the fundamentals of matching foreground and background, into the realm of the truly cinematic. Learn how to use the Curves control to surpass what is possible with any other color-adjustment tool in After Effects. Discover how to match the full conditions of the shot as the camera sees it, including back lighting, lens distortion, and other lens and frame-rate artifacts. To make a shot or sequence that belongs in your movie, you need to know how to flatten the shot so that you can use tools such as Magic Bullet Mojo or Looks to make it look truly cinematic. But even beyond making it flat, it’s best for it to have the full depth and response of color as we see it in the natural world, and that requires the use of 32-bit-per-channel HDR. And for maximum drama, you want to be able to play with time itself, and motion blur as well. In this course, Mark Christiansen takes you through all these scenarios and the next step in After Effects compositing: matching a shot and making it look not only realistic, but cinematic.
Advanced color correction with multiple objects and Curves
Adding a light-wrap effect to composite into a backlit scene
Compositing into lens distortion
Recognizing and fixing rolling shutter
Working in HDR
Create cinematic color contrasts with Mojo
Customizing a film look with Looks
Seven Easy Steps to Complete the Buying Process
- Click buy now option of the product that you want from category page.
- Check the desired product > Read the description > Select the quantity > Click Buy Now.
- Recheck the product/products that you are willing to buy, if you want to add more products on your shopping cart then continue your shopping or click Checkout to complete this step of buying process.
- Select delivery type, Inside Dhaka or Outside Dhaka and click Continue.
- Login your account or click on Register to create a account.
- Fill out all the information such as name, email address, cell number, address and password that you want to set for itnextdigital.com account.
- Select the payment method and click place order.
- Offer applicable for ITNextDigital.com members only.
- Home delivery is available.
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-30 Taka,Outside Dhaka-50 Taka.
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in-case of political unrest.
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka,Chittagong & Sylhet, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
If the delivery location is outside of Dhaka city, advance payment is a requirement.