Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege brings a new level of tension to the hardcore tactical shooter franchise. Inspired by the reality of counter terrorist operatives across the world, Rainbow 6 Siege invites players to master the art of destruction. Intense close quarters confrontations, high lethality, tactics, team play, and explosive action are at the center of the experience.
For the first time in a Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six game, players will engage in sieges, a new style of assault where enemies have the means to transform their environments into modern strongholds while Rainbow Six teams lead the assault to breach the enemy’s position. Rainbow Six Siege gives players unprecedented control over their ability to fortify their position — by reinforcing walls and floors, using barbed wire, deployable shields and mines, and more — or breach the enemies’ using observation drones, sheet charges, rappelling, and more. The fast pace, lethality and uniqueness of each siege sets a new bar for intense firefights, strategic gameplay and competitive gaming.
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege also features a technological breakthrough that redefines the way players interact with a game environment. Leveraging Ubisoft Montreal’s proprietary Realblast engine, Rainbow Six Siege incorporates procedural destruction that is realistic and unscripted, meaning the environment reacts authentically, distinctively and dynamically, based on variables like the caliber of bullets or the amount of explosives used. This advance allows players to leverage destruction in meaningful ways. Walls can be shattered, opening new lines of fire. Ceilings and floors can be breached to create new access points. This ability to modify the level design in real time enables players to create new gameplay opportunities directly within the game level.
Release Date: December 1, 2015
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Developer: Ubisoft Montreal
Seven Easy Steps to Complete the Buying Process
- Click buy now option of the product that you want from category page.
- Check the desired product > Read the description > Select the quantity > Click Buy Now.
- Recheck the product/products that you are willing to buy, if you want to add more products on your shopping cart then continue your shopping or click Checkout to complete this step of buying process.
- Select delivery type, Inside Dhaka or Outside Dhaka and click Continue.
- Login your account or click on Register to create a account.
- Fill out all the information such as name, email address, cell number, address and password that you want to set for itnextdigital.com account.
- Select the payment method and click place order.
- Offer applicable for ITNextDigital.com members only.
- Home delivery is available.
- Delivery charge: Inside Dhaka-30 Taka,Outside Dhaka-50 Taka.
- Product delivery may be interrupted or delayed due to natural disaster or in-case of political unrest.
- In case of delivery outside Dhaka,Chittagong & Sylhet, customers may have to collect certain products from the nearby courier service office.
If the delivery location is outside of Dhaka city, advance payment is a requirement.